How to get Import Registration Certificate in Bangladesh| Import License cost in Bangladesh
Documents required for import license in bangladesh
An applicant needs the following documents:
- Passport size photographs of the Managing Director/Entrepreneur.
- National ID card of Managing Director of the company.
- Passport Copy & Work permit is required if the director is a foreigner.
- Attested photocopy of valid Trade License.
- Tax Identification Number (TIN).
- Need membership certificate from relevant Trade Association.
- Treasury Chalan.
- Agreement of partnership (If he / she has a partner).
- Memorandum & Articles of Association (for Limited Company).
- Certificate of Incorporation (For Limited Company) .
- A VAT registration certificate .
- Bank Solvency Certificate of the company.
- An Office Rent Agreement.
- Employees details like their salary & designation.